Our B2B Rates for Nepal / Tibet / Kailash Tour Agents
Requirements / Conditions
- Above mention rate is based on minimum of 15 pax and above
- Agent must submit the B2B online form on this page
- US Dollar conversion rate is INR 66.00 = 1 USD, Rate of exchange will be applicable on the date of final payment or Dollars payments are accepted
- Above mentioned rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only
- For Non-Indian Nationals – Extra USD 260 / USD 360 (US / Canadian)
- For Overland tour – Above rate is inclusive of price increased for 2016 due to rule of 17 tourists per bus at Tibet side.
- Agent must be aware of all the rules and regulations of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra and inform travelers accordingly
- Agent Cancellation Policy:
- After applying Tibet Permit: USD 150 cancellation charge per person (we usually apply for Tibet Permit 25 days before departure date).
- Before applying Tibet Permit: No cancellation charge
- 5 days before departure: USD 300 per person cancellation charge
- For booking confirmation an agent have to pay some token money and must clear the rest of the remaining balance before a week of your departure from Kathmandu.